1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

How many players will SC2 handle??

Discussion in 'StarCraft I & II' started by Shiroaisu, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Trolls is fun. You can yell on them as much as you want, and no one can blame you for doing so, becouse they know that we are right, and he is wrong.

And what if he isnt a troll?
    What if he just do not understand a shit.. Like.. what if he is stupid for real?... I know a few people like that.
    Okay, so this guy is probably not stupid, he is probably just another troll, but it is possible that he isnt a troll. (laugh)
    What i am wondering is why he listens to Game Reactor and not blizzard.
    Dustin Browder is the lead designer, and he does have alot of power. (Probably more power then a mother ship!) And you should listen to him and NOT Game Reactor.
    Here is why i say like i do.
    Blizzard > Game Reactor

Blizzard is the creator of the game, dustin browder is the games lead designer, he is the guy behind alot of starcraft 2, and his ideas is usually more accurate then something like Game Reactor, as game reactor just gather information from such thing as outdated information, game betas, etc. That usually have wrong information about things.
    While a guy such as dustin browder probably know what he is talking about and usually doesnt give away outdated information, i think he keep track of things, that is his job after all.

I dont give a damn if game reactor would happen to say that diablo 3 only will have 4 classes, becouse blizzard have already confirmed that it will be 5.
    That is a perfect example.

2. andreasaspenberg

andreasaspenberg

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yes there is, and they ended up understanding that there is 12 freaking players supported -.-

Not to mention that about 50% is trolls on the battle.net forums. And that people does not even know what they are talking about.

ยจ
    ORLY?! It is that guy that sounds like a freaking noob when he said that. It makes ALOT of sense, and you will never need a selection bigger then this anyway.

4. Fussiler1

Fussiler1

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh, sorry.
    Was Starcraft Game Reactor's game or Blizzard's game?! :O.

-_-'

obvious troll is obvious and fail troll is fail

5. The World Is Flat

The World Is Flat

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  6. andreasaspenberg

andreasaspenberg

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Why do you trust game reactor and not the freaking creators of the game. It is just insane, and if you do not understand that, then you seriously need to make up your mind.

8. andreasaspenberg

andreasaspenberg

Resources:
    Resources:
    i trust blizzards forums as well. they also say 8 players.

9. Fussiler1

Fussiler1

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    For Melee. Duh.

Custom games will simply be 12 player.

10. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Why do you seem to believe random people insted of blizzard? It seems like you avoid to believe them or something.
    Browder said 12 players ATLEAST and thats it, live with it.
    Dont listen to random people, listen to the creators.

11. Darkness-4ever

Darkness-4ever

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah don't mind the troll, he's just upset his computer still runs on Windows 95 and he'll never get a more up-to-date game than Starcraft 1, so hes trying to make himself feel better by thinking SC2 will be exactly like SC1 in player count just with better graphics. Now go back under your bridge troll, your work here is done.

12. Urlock

Urlock

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    In calling those who call others stupid, are you not calling yourself stupid? The spelling errors and lack of capitalization would correlate with your own logic.

13. whitecrusader13

whitecrusader13

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dont really care if its 8,12 or 16. But if you can be 12 or 16 players in a melee it will be chaos... 16 players FFA all Zerg only=instant lag+total chaos

14. Kwah

Kwah

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The game will support at least 8 players, possibly more. This is not an issue which needs discussion, but 30 seconds of using the search engine of your choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.