• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How long???

How long will you wait as loyal fans?

• Im already done with this, its going no where.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • A few more weeks, im sick of this sitting around.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I will give it a few more months.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I will give it another year or two, Ive already waited this long.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Until a Warcraft IV is made.

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
He was, though very hard to understand. He was basically saying "Don't criticize how slow it is going, unless you can make a mod like this faster"

Level 16
Pointless thread is pointless.

Like what Yabooer said, if you don't even have the balls to make a mod as big as this, then don't even whine about the slow progress. Like many other big mods, Wc3:WoW can be depicted as a moving fortress. Its slow, but also powerful and solid. That's how Wc3:WoW is like in simple metaphor.

Level 6
Pointless thread is pointless.

Like what Yabooer said, if you don't even have the balls to make a mod as big as this, then don't even whine about the slow progress. Like many other big mods, Wc3:WoW can be depicted as a moving fortress. Its slow, but also powerful and solid. That's how Wc3:WoW is like in simple metaphor.

I don't see anybody complaining. >_>

Level 8
The OP, this thread created by the OP, and the OP's comments would all fit under the category of "Complaining"

To be honest, there is the open discussion thread, no need to create a new thread that says "Oh my goodness [Insert X about Progress]" "Will there be X in this game?" "When is the release date?"

All those, that have been created multiple times, need to stop to be honest. A simple post is better than a thread with 5 comments.

Level 7
Ok first of all i'm not complaining at all, I love this mod. I just thought it would be interesting to see where people and fans stand on this subject and how long they are willing to wait for this mod.

I apologize if I came off as a negative, whining, complainer because that’s not what I am intending to get across. I am simply just creating an interesting poll of information for people to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.