• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How Do Your elevate doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi reader

You might know them, those nice terrain's with rocks floating in mid-air ND STUFF

As a terrainer, I would really like to know HOW to elevate doodads in the editor

soooo... could anybody please tell me how to?

Thanks

VLAD727 :goblin_yeah:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Spacebar to enable slection, select a doodad and hit ctrl + pg up/dn - Note that to simplify things you could also disable reset fixed object heights (ctrl+shift+h / disable the option under the Advanced tab). Pretty self explanatory really, but this will allow you to relocate doodads without resetting the object height.

That's really all there is to it.
ever cared to look for tutorials?
I don't think there are any tutorials in particular bringing this up. Perhaps some mention it, but it'll most likely be a brief notice if anything.

Last edited:
Level 5
Thanks guyz for the nice and informative replies ^^

Now that i have this information i will start creating even better artwork and maps!

again thank you, aal of you thx ^^

btw Adiktuz:
I tried tutorials first but the outcome was negative.
I Use the forum's as a messure of despiration, and as a last resource, in times of dire need. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.