• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help: iNfraNe's Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I wasn't sure if I should post this here, in world editor help, or what, so...

I am having serious issues getting iNfraNe's water model(http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=82133) to work properly.

I set it up as a doodad, properly scale it and add pathing to it, but I when I try to place it on the terrain it only shows the first layer of water, and none of the lower ones. I know there's a way to increase the height of a doodad, but I can't find it. Is there some way to add fields in an object's list of fields(i.e. add: Elevation Sample Radius field(or whatever the proper field is))? Or if that isn't possible, how can I get the water doodad to ignore the terrain height, thus allowing me to place it, then raise the terrain to the proper level.

Barring both of those, how the hell can I fix the damn thing... I'm rather new to mapping.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.