• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you make Village Rock Tile Unwalkable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I know this question has been asked before, infact I just read one, but it doenst solve my problem!

I want to make Village rock unwalkable, I have JassNewGen and so far I have done this:
Enabled Custom Tile Pathability
Customized Tile Pathability, made the Tile I want unwalkable and Unbuildable
Enabled UMSWE
Saved the Map, closed the editor, then reopened the map.

Things can still walk over the rock, any help please? please lol? I've had this issue for awhile!

Also I should mention, the map is huge and pathing blockers would literally add about another 10 thousand doodads. So no pathing blockers please

Also, the map I've had is Azeroth Wars:Legacy Reborn!
If you see it in Custom Games in Battle.net, join it its awesome! lol sorry for the plug

EDIT: Whats this JNGP thing?

Last edited:
Level 9
In JNPG, if you have it, you can enable UMSWE and change tile pathability and buildability there ; )
It needs to be enabled. And restarted.
Sometimes if you are experiencing difficulty, resetting it and redoing it can solve this issue.

EDIT: The reason I say this is because I have tested it and if you have followed these steps properly it should work. If not, please send me or post a copy of the map and I or someone else can double check or we can debug your problem more directly.

Level 14
Make sure you have the same settings as I do.
(It doesn't matter that much though)

imsoconfusedlol said:
I want to make Village rock unwalkable, I have JassNewGen and so far I have done this:
Enabled Custom Tile Pathability
Customized Tile Pathability, made the Tile I want unwalkable and Unbuildable
Enabled UMSWE
Saved the Map, closed the editor, then reopened the map.

Okay this, is indeed odd. Are you sure your firewall or antivirus is not blocking any extensions?
Are you sure that you have the correct rock tile?
These are all the rock tiles:

Ashenvale Rock,
Barrens Rock,
Felwood Rock,
Dungeon Dark Rock,
Lordaeron Fall Rock,
Underground Dark Rock,
Lordaeron Summer Rock,
Northrend Rock,
Village Fall Rock,
Village Rock,
Outland Rock and
Lordaeron Winter Rock

Some look a lot like each other, you have to be 100% sure that you have the correct one in your tileset.
Under Extensions you can also Edit your Tileset in order to get more tiles then those allowed by the standard world editor.
It might be usefull to use this Tileset Editor in order to be sure that you have the correct tiles, since the window looks alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.