• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you make like a crater? (cant explain in title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I want to kind of make cracks in the ground. Kind of like i think if you cast volcano. (i cant really remember)

• Environment - Create a 0.50 second Temporary crater deformation at (Center of (Playable map area)) with radius 512.00 and depth 64.00
that doesnt even work. How would i do it? Dummy ability? what ability makes a crater?

Level 8
Hang around, ill try to explain what it is.
ah here. War stomp. it leaves the cracks on the ground when you cast it. could i do that an easier way then using a dummy war stomp?

• Actions
    • Set Point1 = (Target point of ability being cast)
    • Ubersplat - Create ubersplat at (Point1) of type Thunder Clap with color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) and 0.00% transparency (Disable paused state, Disable skipping birth time)
    • Ubersplat - Change (Last created ubersplat): Enable render always state
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point1)

Level 8
I created a unit, and made the unit the effect like an earthquake, seemed the simplest way. but thanks for the trouble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.