• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you install JNGP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To extract 7zip files, you need to Download 7zip to extract it.

After that, the guide seems to explains it well.

EDIT :

First, make sure Antivirus is off by the time you prepares to download JNGP. A Must for Kaspersky.
Second, download 7zip and JNGP files.
Third, extract the files with 7zip.
Fourth, JNGP is ready for use, make sure to execute WE bat the first time JNGP is used. Next time you use it, use NewGen WE. It's a great thing to make a shortcut for NewGen WE :D

Make sure that JNGP is in whitelist of your Antivirus, for Kaspersky case, make sure it's off whenever JNGP is being downloaded and about to be executed (turn it off before opening JNGP and restore it back after you exit).

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hhmm... :eekani: I can't seem to find it inside. Is it in a more specific folder, because I've been searching through the extracted folder.

Level 3
NewGen WE won't open! :ogre_rage: There is no error bu,t a new app doesn't pop up. I also tried to run it as an administrator. Should I just re-download and do the steps again?

Status
Not open for further replies.