• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you celebrate Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, in our country, we are oftenly playing tradicional game with eggs, I dont even know how to describe since I've played it long time ago. But the point is to roll the egg from a piece of slate and touch other eggs wich is on the field, touched ones is going to your points and is later used as rolled eggs... I don't know if I writted correctly cuz my english grammar sucks a bit, so sorry... D:

Level 18
I get angry at how the pagan spring ritual of the saxon goddes Easter (rabits and chicken eggs), for some reason gets associated wth the celebration of Christ's ressurection. So unless you're some pegan barbarian (problem?) dont call it easter! The holidays for me is a few weeks later because orthodoxy is just wierd like that. Should start going to church, probably :/

Level 34
I'm Catholic so this is pretty much the most important time of year. Lots of Mass/Services and lots of eating, drinking, and family. And Essays. Oh Essays, how I hate you.

Level 19
Doin' just as usual, my family's (at least my parents and my brothers and sisters) are atheists, so we don't celebrate it. We do hide some easter eggs for the youngest ones though.

Bleh. Why? Not getting together with your family to celebrate the start of spring because of its 2,000 year old origins is a total douche move.

On the other side, we're just doing what we usually do, my dad's parents + all of their offspring.

Level 51
Bleh. Why? Not getting together with your family to celebrate the start of spring because of its 2,000 year old origins is a total douche move.

On the other side, we're just doing what we usually do, my dad's parents + all of their offspring.

'Doin' as usual' means normally that we come together at a sunday and eat and talk and stuff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.