• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How do u convert TFT to ROC, i looked at tut for it, but cant figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've looked at the tutorial Tonks made, i followed every step. when i am finished with everything it only made a FT map it didnt do anything to that ROC map. if there is an easier way of doing this please help. Could i just make a blank ROC map with nothing in it, delete the files with MPQ and replace those files with a FT map?

Level 4
Erm , that's how it's done . First you create your map in TFT . Then create a blank RoC map with only player groups and map's name edited (make sure to do this). Then open TFT map with winmpq and extract the files to some folder . Open RoC map with winmpq , delete EVERYTHING from there and Add the files you prieviously exported . That's it

Level 2
player groups meaning?? sry kind of a noob question
ok thanks alot ill have to try it.
Yeah ive tried another map just to see if it would work. It converted the map over but when i try and load it in Single Player or whatever half way through the load it causes a fatal error, dont know why mabey u can explain to me why its doing that.
thanks again

Level 2
Because you can use more functions of TFT therefore making the map better, if you know how to use JASS there isnt a point to convert but if you dont know how to use JASS(which i dont) then it helps. so i want to know how to convert. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.