• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can Someone Help Convert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need to convert a TFT map from FT to RoC. I was given the map with the purpose of editing and returning it, however, the owner decided he doesn't wish to continue working on it and allowed me to release it on my own. In addition, I have gone on to finish the map but I am unable to convert it to RoC as he has done in the past for me. Can anyone help? I cant import the files via mpq for some reason. If i send someone the map, can you convert it?

Level 12
You don't have FT? If not you have to give the map to someone that have the FT and ask him to remove the FT things, to you be able to open the map.
In the game description screen in world editor the guy will find the issues that need FT installed, he just need to remove that from the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.