• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Help very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am trying to convert my map from TFT to roc normally I use WinMPQ, so I have a blank map of roc, delete it's files then drag my TFT files into the ROC. But, for some reason it seems as though it limits my file useage, So I can only move so many over. Does anyone know another way//A Fix//ANYTHING. If you have AIM my aim is Ze Vex0r Pwnt. Please IM me and maybe I can give you the map to convert, please help :angry:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Welcome to the Hive Workshop, TheVexTender. If you want to introduce yourself to the Community, you may do so here. If not, you should at least read the important Site Rules, to make sure you won't run in trouble.

I am trying to convert my map from TFT to roc normally I use WinMPQ, so I have a blank map of roc, delete it's files then drag my TFT files into the ROC. But, for some reason it seems as though it limits my file useage, So I can only move so many over. Does anyone know another way//A Fix//ANYTHING. If you have AIM my aim is Ze Vex0r Pwnt. Please IM me and maybe I can give you the map to convert, please help
You're trying to convert your TFT map to RoC? Well, you can't exactly convert it, but you can delete all TFT stuff, such as Canopy Trees, Taverns, and not using certain TFT tilesets such as Dalaran Ruins, Outland, Sunken Ruins, etc.

To see everything that turns your map into TFT, select Scenario in the upper table and select Map Description. On the lower box there is a list of things that make TFT a must-have to your map. After deleting those, either your map turns RoC or it keeps it's expansion scenario file type (.w3x). In that case, perhaps you should rename your map and put .w3m at the end.
Example: YourMapName.w3m

Level 2
Ok I will try that but like I said, i can convert to roc without doing that, that's what WINMPQ is for. But, it limits my useage on xferng files from 1 map to another I think. At any case, my map uses many tft things for a reason and the game would be useless by deleting them, can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.