• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I play on Garena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
If I got your problem correctly (you can't play a game, you can't see the icon of games, am I right?), a possible reason might be is that the game list are hidden. You can make it show by clicking on the arrow icon below (the first icon from the four and I hope this parts are not missing as well because if it is, there are problems on the Garena's installation.):

attachment.php

They can be found below, at lower part.

And I think this should be in the Off Topic sections?

Attachments

• Garena Buttons.jpg
    Garena Buttons.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 533
Level 16
You could always try Bnet, It works and we have quite a few member here to play actively across all the realms!
We use a host bot to connect anyone from any realm into the same game.

I myself play with people on Northrend and Azeroth. My wc3 contact info is in my signature.

Level 8
I can't play because not a long time ago, the Wc3 I have is pirated and the one I bought in a store is also. So, basicly, I can't buy it anywhere and buying a game isn't an option because I got no credit card.

Level 16
I can't play because not a long time ago, the Wc3 I have is pirated and the one I bought in a store is also. So, basicly, I can't buy it anywhere and buying a game isn't an option because I got no credit card.
Wait, doesn't visa and MC have Gift for you credit cards? I don't care to use them, but if your wanting a temp credit card so you can buy a legit copy, you could always do that. I know they make them for other countries then just the US

And again There is other options out there besides BNet, it was just the obvious choice for legit people who bought the game rather then pirating.

Level 8
How am I suppose to knew game I bought in a Gaming store is a pirated game? There is no such a thing as temp credit card in my country, or blizz shop. I'd have to move somewhere else to buy a real one. I don't like to be accused as a pirate when I actually didn't know that game I bought isn't real. But, as you say, there are other options to play. Will try it.

Tried game ranger. It seems to work. Didn't start playing yet but will ask my team if they wanna queue up for this. Thanks Heinvers. If I have anymore issues, I'll PM you. :)

Level 12
So again, can anyone tell me for what Garena is used now when theres no virtual LAN for most countries and they cant play?

Level 16
How am I suppose to knew game I bought in a Gaming store is a pirated game? There is no such a thing as temp credit card in my country, or blizz shop. I'd have to move somewhere else to buy a real one. I don't like to be accused as a pirate when I actually didn't know that game I bought isn't real. But, as you say, there are other options to play. Will try it.
I was accusing you of being a pirate, you said the game you had was a pirated version.
If you bought one at the store and it was previously owned, that could just mean the CD key was used, not mean that it was pirated. Either way, you'd need a new legit CD key to play on BNet

PS - I did some checking, and it looks like you can get credit cards and Gift Cards where you live. Bosnia And Herzegovina: Banks And Money, Prepaid Travel Credit Card - MasterCard.
Again these are a few options I found after 5 mins of Googling. Again it's an option since you had mentioned there was no such thing. While in fact THERE IS, it's kinda silly for a game that really old. While I do not know the logistics of Bosnia, I was merely pointing out you do Have Options :)
I hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.