• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why Bother playing on Garena???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Why? I tried it and it sucks, I heard games fill up faster there but it's even worse than Bnet, no one joined my game and I was hosting a well known and popular RTS map (Azeroth Wars). Infact people where PMing me and desperatly trying to get me to join their games!

Seemed to me like it was just full of Dota players, I know you can play on Garena without a valid CD key but seriously you can get a legal key for like 5 bucks nowadays, whats the problem with just buying the game?

Garena is way too much trouble than its worth not to mention its probably Illegal aswel.

Level 49
You are supposed to join the rooms with 255 players, and tunnel everyone in the room to even hope to get a single player. :p
It sucks, but it's the best alternative if you don't want to buy the full game for w\e reason. Also, if you'd like to, PM me and we could arrange some Azeroth Wars since I like it very much as well and I have a friend or two that enjoy it as well.

Level 21
Actually Azeroth Wars lag on Garena so many avoid them. I played some and usually 1-2 player drop before game even starts. To be honest the only thing i prefer at Garena that Dote rooms are separated (but some "special people" don't know that and host them in Melee rooms)

Level 19
Somehow I actually agree with you... I'd prefer Battle.Net more than Garena due to the originality and the fact that it's actually from Blizzard...

PS: I hope something would be done to make Battle.Net more populated and alive like it used to be before a certain patch...

PPS: I only play DotA on Garena occasionally, I'll play the other of my favourite games(Including DotA too) in Battle.net most of the time...

Level 3
IT is 7 bucks from the bargain bin. Come on... if you like wc3 that much to bother with garena just skip one meal and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.