• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GameRanger or Garena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey guys.

So lately I returned to warcraft, and have seen that b.net is always full of crappy maps, all hosted by crappy bots :)
I have used Garena before, but when I used it, everyone just played dota, which I dont have any fun with.
I would however like to play some custom warcraft mas, which doesent necessarily have to be big hits.
The problem is I would like to play these maps with random strangers, but no one seems to be joining new maps, they all play the same old s***.
So to the point.. Should I download game ranger or garena to play these custom maps, or is warcraft 3 really dead?
(and don't say go play sc2, I dont find custom games in that game nearly as funny as in WC3.)

Status
Not open for further replies.