1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Over what program can I play Waracraft III TFT with random people

Discussion in 'Warcraft Discussion' started by DaneTheBeast, Jan 7, 2015.

1. DaneTheBeast

DaneTheBeast

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I hope this is the right forum section to ask this in.

I am from Serbia and when I enter Garena I don't have the "Games" button to choose a game to play. I heard that Garena works for other countries and they can play normally. I tried changing the region in Garena Settings but it didn't change anything.

I am currently playing over Evolve. It works in a way that you create a party and when your friends or other people join it you are connected like in a LAN ; you can see each others games. The problem is that the program is not that known and that it works on a sort of matchmaking system if you want to play with random people, which , for warcraft , there aren't any.

2. Adarsh

Adarsh

Resources:
    Resources:
    if you're looking for melee games, w3arena is definitely the best choice

3. Zaramorus

Zaramorus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Battle.net. Garena sucks, because its now disabled for most countries.

4. VeljkoM

VeljkoM

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hi there countrymen, I understand your troubles. I for one suggest either Game Ranger or Tungle. I currently play on Game Ranger myself and it is possible to play with random people.

5. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Use BattleNet. It is completely free after you purchase the game (which you must have done in order to play).