• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I add burrow texture to stand animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I have found several SC2 models for Warcraft 3 that have the proper morph and alternate animations, but are missing the burrow texture on stand alternate animation.

Are you able to assist me on this and perhaps provide me with a step by step guide on how to add them myself?

Last edited:
Level 20
Generally the reason those textures are missing are because in SC2 the Zerg units are still visible while burrowed, and that's still generally the case when they're ported to War3.

Now, if you insist that you need the Burrow hole on top of that, it's a Square rhomboid with a texture on it. Refer to the Crypt Fiend model and copy and paste that burrow hole geoset into your model.

Level 11
Generally the reason those textures are missing are because in SC2 the Zerg units are still visible while burrowed, and that's still generally the case when they're ported to War3.

Now, if you insist that you need the Burrow hole on top of that, it's a Square rhomboid with a texture on it. Refer to the Crypt Fiend model and copy and paste that burrow hole geoset into your model.

Thank you, is there a tutorial for that? Sorry for the late reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.