• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How come my imported files always delete themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Every few months, my imported custom models always delete or disable themselves. I check the import manager, and it says the file size is zero.

Im working on this map, which I started 3 months ago. I procrastinate a lot, so I work on it for a while and stop, etc. So today, I went on the map. All the imports were working, and now they just don't work anymore.

This is the second time this has happened to me. It took me two days to fix this crap the last time. Can someone give me advice or help me? I don't want this to happen again.

Level 8
I think this also happened to be once, I was fiddling with unit data I think and when I checked imports it was 0 but the paths where still there. Maybe theres something wrong with your map or world editor data ?

Level 8
and there are also times when you open a map with imported things your import manager will show something like 0 kb, but when you reopen your map (close editor, open it again) sometimes it will be fixed. i guess just make sure you got a sort of backup place to your imported files.

Status
Not open for further replies.