• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I make a fog effect fade away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I made a spell called "WTF Light"(okay it is weird), which basically damages all units within 3000 AoE of you for 800 damage. The spell is like this :

1.)The screen becomes white.(I used fog effect using Trigger Editor and it worked perfectly)
2.)Damage step. All units are damaged.
3.)The white screen fades to normal. I used Environment - Reset Fog for this but the fog doesn't fade, It disappear immidiately. Can someone help me to make the fog fade slowly instead of disappering immidiately?:ugly:

Sorry for wrong spelling if there is one and +rep to all who answers!:cool:

Level 4
(lol i'm at school too) err dont know what u mean.. I dont have such actions. Actions with Fog is only :

Environment - Set Fog
and
Environment - Reset Fog

Level 16
Seas =)

Ohh I think you want do something with:

• Cinematic - Fade out and back in over x.xx seconds using texture <Choose Mask> and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
It's under Cinematic - maybe you try something with that.

Edit: If you want something in white set all three colors to 100%. It isn't complete white - but this can be used as white =P. Of course you can experiment your self what color you want =)

Status
Not open for further replies.