• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hour of The Twilight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Play as The Forsaken, or if your feeling like playing an easy game, you can be The twilight.
The entire point of the game is just like any normal melee map, destroy all buildings for victory. Warning: Deathwing WILL try to flee just like any normal hero. Deathwing wont move form his place unless attacked, or if your playing with twilight.

P.S: None of these models belong to me, i dont remember the names of the model creators but special thanks to them. if you recocgnise one of your models comment please.

Good Luck and Have Fun :)

Update: Added a new objective(killing deathwing) and some music for when the assault vs deathwing begins.
Update #2: Fixed Bugs

Keywords:
deathwing, Forsaken, Sylvanas, Twilight
Contents

Hour of The Twilight (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 05-Oct-13 (14:47:10)Critical Errors:Map presentation is poor or missing. Useful Links:The Important Site Rules. You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your...

M

Moderator: -Kobas-
Date: 05-Oct-13 (14:47:10)
Critical Errors:
Map presentation is poor or missing.
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation.
Personal Comment:
Read rules.
Map Status: Rejected
(1/5) Unacceptable

Level 2
Map Filename is pretty long, that's the problem.
Also, please refrain from double posting.

Thanks for the advice, im obviously new to hive so i need to know stuff, anyways i will get right on it
-Edit ok fixed it, try it now i shortened the name just like you said so hopefully its working now

Last edited: