• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hosted Project Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I've been wondering why wc3c has titles for members of hosted projects over there, either Project Member, or Project Leader, depending on your rank in the project (obviously). So basically I wonder the Hive doesn't have something like this, would be good as you can then know if someone is on a hosted project if you want to ask any questions regarding the project etc.

Thoughts?

I've been wondering why wc3c has titles for members of hosted projects over there, either Project Member, or Project Leader, depending on your rank in the project (obviously). So basically I wonder the Hive doesn't have something like this, would be good as you can then know if someone is on a hosted project if you want to ask any questions regarding the project etc.
This is completely useless mainly because THW will NOT host any more projects until StarCraft 2 comes. This rule was made by one of the mods, if you wonder why just ask them, don't ask me. Personally I don't think it makes sense.
Without hosted projects there is no need for such a system.

Level 24
I guess that makes sense.
However, there are hosted projects now.

Edit: Missed Your post LordDz.
That you could do of course. However, wc3c's project title is "located" where the staff position title is, and allows for both such a title and a custom user title.

Level 12
The title is placed above the icon, instead of below it. It looks more official, less amateur.

You guys seem to not realize this.

Thoughts?

I suggested this to Ralle about 2 months back, but he never got to it. He said it was a good idea though. Just PM him with a reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.