• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hosted Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Getting your project hosted at the Hive

To get your project hosted at the Hive just private message me or email me at [email protected].

Steps you must take before asking for hosting

Unless the forum or site is for something other than your project there is a new way you must get hosted.

• 1. First of all you should make a post about your project in the "projects" section. Your project will only be hosted if you have done this and at least three mods, admins or Trusted People have accepted your map. You do not need to show us a sample of your work yet though as that is latter down the track. Because of all this it is good to make your thread in the Projects forum as detailed as possible.

2. When you get accepted by three Admins, Mods or Trusted People you may contact me to request hosting. When you contact me make sure you have atached the work so far, so I can tell whether or not it is going anywhere. All of this is kept private between the Admins and some Mods and Trusted People if nesecary.

What you will recieve

• A Public Forum
  • A Private Forum
  • permission to use a cool system Ralle designed, allowing you to upload a as many files as you want (15 at a time though, 50 mb limit for each file) as long as they are in allowed extendtions. You'll get more of an idea when you see it.
  • A custom rank

What we expect

• That if you have a site hosted here you have a "Powered by Hive Workshop" and this site banner somewere on each page
    hive.gif
  • you must be active, unactive forums will be deleted or hidden
  • Your rank can not have anything in it such as "Site Admin" or "Global Moderator" unless you are actualy one of those things

How to format yuur Private Message

Make sure your private mesage or email is set out in this format. It makes it alot easier for us to create your forum instantly and we don't have to private mesage back and forth trying to get name, desciption, ect.

Just Introduce yourself at the start of the pm or email if I don't already know you, and say that you want a project hosted.

• Forum Name:
    Forum Description:
    Private Forum: Yes or No
    Public Fourm: Yes or No
    Sub Domain: Yes or No
    Sub Domain Name: Only if you said yes to one above
    Sample of Project:

Please use the above format. Thanks,

-Bob27

Status
Not open for further replies.