• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Hosted Projects Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
There are now some new hosted projects rules, made up by Ralle.

Steps you must take before asking for hosting

Unless the forum or site is for something other than your project there is a new way you must get hosted.

• 1. First of all you should make a post about your project in the "projects" section. Your project will only be hosted if you have done this and at least three mods, admins or Trusted People have accepted your map. You do not need to show us a sample of your work yet though as that is latter down the track. Because of all this it is good to make your thread in the Projects forum as detailed as possible.

2. When you get accepted by three Admins, Mods or Trusted People you may contact me to request hosting. When you contact me make sure you have atached the work so far, so I can tell whether or not it is going anywhere. All of this is kept private between the Admins and some Mods and Trusted People if nesecary.

This is the part we have added to the original rules. The entire set of rules can be found Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.