• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Host Bots Garena Crossing to Bnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Off-topic discussion,

I'm curious to how it works, do these bots inject hooks, dlls, code or anything else I'm missing? It would see if that was the case they would of been banned by now.

Do not say it's impossible because hosters like ENT does it. You can literally cross over from Garena to Battle Net without penalty.

Did Blizzard forget to patch something that allows something to switched via lan to cross over like that?

Considering it's likely to be 3rd party talk - the entire Warcraft 3 Community is based upon using hosting bots to view & play games, it literally is the only way to see visible games. I would say it's definitely a exception & needs to be re-addressed or talked about more.

Status
Not open for further replies.