• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I use Hosting Bot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
It's a real pain to host games on battle.net now because it takes up to 1-2 hours to get full house with players in a map and I can see almost everyone is using hosting bot which automatic refreshes all player-spots.. When I host games, it always appears on the bottom of the list and almost no one wants to join and autorefresh-tool does not help at all... How do I do to use a hosting bot that everyone seems to use now!? Pls help!!

Level 1
It's a real pain to host games on battle.net now because it takes up to 1-2 hours to get full house with players in a map and I can see almost everyone is using hosting bot which automatic refreshes all player-spots.. When I host games, it always appears on the bottom of the list and almost no one wants to join and autorefresh-tool does not help at all... How do I do to use a hosting bot that everyone seems to use now!? Pls help!!

Hey I came to this site to learn about more about hosting w/ a bot..... i have successfully learned how to use my host bot programs i got. i have learned how to use "ghostone" and "ghost++"
im not sure if i am allow to post links here so i wont lol
just do a search on those to hosting programs :)

i would recommend using "Ghostone" its way easier! it still took me some time to learn it though.

another thing you mentioned is being at the bottom of the list in a custom game. From my understanding that has nothing to do w/ being a host bot or just a normal guy trying to find players to host.
It has to do w/ your latency or ping in relation to battle net. the list is auto arranged by highest latency to lowest latency.

do a youtube search for "How to reduce your latency (lag) in online games"
OR
there is a program that can improve your latency called "Leatrix_Latency_Fix_3.00" do a search on that it can help

Level 1
Wow i just found out that when you host a game and it is on the bottom of the page it means you have the best ping!! that to me doesn't make sense but it is true......

so i guess what i said earlier is incorrect...

Level 14
Hey I came to this site to learn about more about hosting w/ a bot..... i have successfully learned how to use my host bot programs i got. i have learned how to use "ghostone" and "ghost++"
im not sure if i am allow to post links here so i wont lol
just do a search on those to hosting programs :)

i would recommend using "Ghostone" its way easier! it still took me some time to learn it though.

another thing you mentioned is being at the bottom of the list in a custom game. From my understanding that has nothing to do w/ being a host bot or just a normal guy trying to find players to host.
It has to do w/ your latency or ping in relation to battle net. the list is auto arranged by highest latency to lowest latency.

do a youtube search for "How to reduce your latency (lag) in online games"
OR
there is a program that can improve your latency called "Leatrix_Latency_Fix_3.00" do a search on that it can help
Well where can I download Leatrix_Latency_Fix_3.00 for free?? I've searched alot but it seems like it costs :-/

Level 1
Oh thanks! I've installed it now, is there something else needed to do!?

i would click the uninstall go to speakeasy.net find the speed test run it a couple of times...

then click the install button on that latency program,
restart your computer..
then run the speed test see if you notice any improving results!

Status
Not open for further replies.