• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good ol' warceaft III maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Does anyone remember what the good WC3 maps that were played in Battle.net like 6 years ago? Way before bots were introduced to battle.net? You know, the days where people used VCK or Banlist or Listchecker or Autorefresh bot? And awesome maps like Defend the Lich King, Uther Party, Hero Wars, Hero War Lition, Undead assualt, Pyramid Escape, Are you a retard, Mad Balls, Elimination Tournament, Prison Break etc. maps were hosted? If anyone remembers maps that were famous in that era can you guys post them here? I am trying to download those games from back then and start hosting them again :D I haven't seen any of those maps hosted in a WHILE. And I play battle.net every day. Thank you! :thumbs_up:

Level 32
I reall miss that days. I dont know why they dont creatd some rooms where cannot be host bots

Not an expert, but games created by bots, especially personal ghost bots get the most attention on servers. I use makemehost.com, because it's almost exactly like creating a game without a bot, with luxury commands. It's no download, all you do is pick a map and host.

Risk Devo is still great today to be on-track for the discussion. TEVE is alright, but I moved away from RPG's. Azeroth Wars and DaoW has been in the making, both are basically the highest quality maps of the (almost accurately) whole world of Azeroth.

Yep.

Level 9
Azeroth Wars is the best. I remember almost ripping my head of trying to unlock every heroes of each race. The best was Gaz'illa (didn't remember the exactly name, just familiar) from the trolls or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.