• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horror Game Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Silent Hill - Forgotten Memories
Based on
Slient Hill
It is supposed to be a dual survivor game but not sure if I should make it quad.

Story:
Silent Hill - Forgotten Memories
>Around the year 1998 a Modern Era<
There's a group of paranormal investigators called the [AIT] short form for Anomaly Investigation Team, a professional organisation whom had experiences over six years. This time rumors about a town called "Silent Hill" was stated the most haunted location thus our lively and courageous investigation team packed their gears and head off to "Silent Hill". While driving towards the town city the mists grew thicker and thicker and as they drove past the sign "Welcome to Silent Hill" excitement hit them like ecstasy but there was a gate blocking the entire road, without hesitation they continued their journey by foot.
(They don't know what they are up against.)

Team:
Me - Idea, Story, Developer
purparisien - Terrainer
zlowly - Idea
BizzaroFukuro - Coder

Progress:

l l
l l l l l l l l - Terrain 15% => 20%
l l l l l l l l l l - Story&Ideas 35%
l l l l l l l l l l - Camera 95%
l l l l l l l l l l - Models 30%
l l l l l l l l l l - Triggers 50%
l l l l l l l l l l - Cinematics 0%
l l l l l l l l l l - Items & Objects to Interact with 10%
l l l l l l l l l l - Total Progress: 20%

Screen Shots:

Part%201%20Piece.jpg

SS1.jpg

I don't mean to double post thread so can a moderator please remove Horror Game Recruit Due to an error on title.
Please and Thank You!

Last edited:
Level 12
Quad, imo, would be too much, lol. Even though it's exciting to play a game like that with four other players, it would make the game a bit easy to play, unless you make it hard to finish without 3+ players. But if you do it that way, you'll have to find 3 trusted friends to play with you. Playing with normal players, and finding a decent guy in there who won't quit mid-game would be hard to do, and I doubt the map size won't reach 8mb+. Unless it's a map like NotD, DotD, Resident Evil, and other maps that don't have complex systems and stuff. So, making it a single player map would be a great idea. Like adding scenario 2, (another map), making it a campaign-ish map, but be able to import data like items you have, etc.

Making a Silent Hill campaign-ish map would be a great one, unless Requiem gets released, which is a great threat to your map.

So, 1 player > 2 players > 4 players

Level 6
Quad, imo, would be too much, lol. Even though it's exciting to play a game like that with four other players, it would make the game a bit easy to play, unless you make it hard to finish without 3+ players. But if you do it that way, you'll have to find 3 trusted friends to play with you. Playing with normal players, and finding a decent guy in there who won't quit mid-game would be hard to do, and I doubt the map size won't reach 8mb+. Unless it's a map like NotD, DotD, Resident Evil, and other maps that don't have complex systems and stuff. So, making it a single player map would be a great idea. Like adding scenario 2, (another map), making it a campaign-ish map, but be able to import data like items you have, etc.

Making a Silent Hill campaign-ish map would be a great one, unless Requiem gets released, which is a great threat to your map.

So, 1 player > 2 players > 4 players

Mmm i see, also I'm planning to make more series of this but the only reason that's slowing me down alot is a team :(

WTB> CODER, TERRAINER, CINEMATIC PRODUCER!!

Level 6
I'll most likely make it a single player 1st then 2nd part the protagonist teams up then it will be 2 player.

WTB - What to buy. Lol

i like your ideas to make a silent hill campaign...
you will need to make maybe 3 survivor character or more they will team up to run from the darkness chaos and they will split up again to find something they need.

and you can add a boss system like a Pyramid head,or maybe Freakin Giant Ugly Monster :Ogre_haosis:

Level 6
i like your ideas to make a silent hill campaign...
you will need to make maybe 3 survivor character or more they will team up to run from the darkness chaos and they will split up again to find something they need.

and you can add a boss system like a Pyramid head,or maybe Freakin Giant Ugly Monster :Ogre_haosis:

^ Exactly what I planned to do lol but the thing is I'm not a coder.

Status
Not open for further replies.