• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horror Game Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Silent Hill - Forgotten Memories
Based on
Slient Hill
It is supposed to be a dual survivor game but not sure if I should make it quad.

Story:
Silent Hill - Forgotten Memories
>Around the year 1998 a Modern Era<
There's a group of paranormal investigators called the [AIT] short form for Anomaly Investigation Team, a professional organisation whom had experiences over six years. This time rumors about a town called "Silent Hill" was stated the most haunted location thus our lively and courageous investigation team packed their gears and head off to "Silent Hill". While driving towards the town city the mists grew thicker and thicker and as they drove past the sign "Welcome to Silent Hill" excitement hit them like ecstasy but there was a gate blocking the entire road, without hesitation they continued their journey by foot.
(They don't know what they are up against.)

Team:
Me - Idea, Story, Developer
purparisien - Terrainer
zlowly - Idea
BizzaroFukuro - Coder

Progress:

l l
l l l l l l l l - Terrain 15% => 20%
l l l l l l l l l l - Story&Ideas 35%
l l l l l l l l l l - Camera 95%
l l l l l l l l l l - Models 30%
l l l l l l l l l l - Triggers 50%
l l l l l l l l l l - Cinematics 0%
l l l l l l l l l l - Items & Objects to Interact with 10%
l l l l l l l l l l - Total Progress: 20%

Screen Shots:

Part%201%20Piece.jpg

SS1.jpg

I don't mean to double post thread so can a moderator please remove Horror Game Recruit Due to an error on title.
Please and Thank You!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.