Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Honeycomb Item

Submitted by Jaccouille
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is a model supposed to look like a Honeycomb.
I didn't find much resource related to bees/honey so I thought it would be worth uploading.

To make this model, I edited the "Armor Shard" model coming from custom items pack.

Original author of the "Armor Shard" is KAIL333XZ

What I did :
-Removed Spike
-Changed texture
-Adjusted UVMapping
-Changed geoset animation color

I added the Choral Honey icon from World of Warcraft to accompany this model.

Nothing was specified about not editing his model, so I just went on, I notified him that I made this model, he answered it was fine as long as he is credited, but I didn't intend to upload this in the first as it is a rather simple edit. I sent a message prior to resource thread creation to notify him and asking if it was ok for me to upload it.
Previews
Contents

Honeycomb Item (Model)

Honeycomb Icon (Icon)

Reviews
loktar
Nice and useful model, but a rather small edit of an existing model. Set to substandard.
  1. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You're right, there really aren't a lot in the way of Bee-related models here. Nice work.

2. Shido

Shido

Resources:
    Resources:
    It seem too square for a honeycomb and I have some confusion about the spark or seem like honey dripping. Still a pretty soild stuff. Bee nicee.

3. loktar

loktar

Model Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Nice and useful model, but a rather small edit of an existing model. Set to substandard.