• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hiveworkshop Skin Chooser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i love your "Night Elf" skin for the site. But what if you kept the site exactly the same, but created something for users to enjoy while they mess around on the site. What i mean is a skin. You have the night elf leaf edges thing goin on, but it gets blan... and regular. What if you could change the skin to Undead, Human, or Orc? i for one believe that a skin chooser for your site may take some time to accomplish, however, i know of at least 3 other people, who agree with me in saying that that time put into a skin chooser for the site would be marvelous!

by the way, i know buisness, ive been all about messing the system up for all my life, and i know one thing those big mean corporate war3 modding sites dont, and that is the fact that the comon user thrives for interactivity. They simply Loathe complete normalcy, but at the same time are afraid of massive change. A skin chooser isnt a big change nor a small change, and it is interactive enough for people to enjoy hiveworkshop.com in their own personal way that may dipict themselves as an indiviual who has a favorite warcraft 3 race.

please take this into consideration.

keep up the good work, thumbs up to the staff at hiveworkshop!

Level 24
vB already has a skin chooser. The only problem is that the night elf theme is the only one thats really finished. I've been meaning to get round to finishing some of my themes, but I haven't really got round to it yet.

I'll see what I can do though, and see if I can get some new styles finished and released in the near future.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
The HiveWorkshop will feature severeal forum theme styles in the future.

I for one are nearly done with the Night Elf (yes, it's actually still in wip status), Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft, Zerg and Protoss style. While I have yet to begin with a Terran style.

As Bob27 mentioned he have been working on some stuff too. As well as Dealin (once upon a time). Love to see some progress on those ^^

Level 15
well no i dont bleve so

If memroy serves the admin cp is only used for installing themes

that means the nessary css and images and templete file can be created On a nother computer and then zipped and sent to a admin that knows how to install it

Also i takled to Archain he says we dont need to do one becuse all of the themes have been taken care of (i'm assumeing he means hes waiting till sc2 to reval his uber work)

Status
Not open for further replies.