• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well ive been a big fan of this site for awhile and just came back to this site after a year and noticed that everthing was messed up... skins and things i wanted to dl brings me up to page cannot be found...I read up about the problems with the site broken links etc... and i know i should be telling an admin about it but didnt know if it was just me or the site :( i dont want to report things that arent the sites problems but to see if their my own or sites before i ramble to the admins about my personal issues to them.
But its like ALL the skins dont work for me... none of em do... models work fine but its like no skins work... Id really like to see the Insomnia Graphics skins brought up again... but i wanna know if its me 1st or the site. TY

Level 1
O ok then i guess ill have to wait until the authors of most of the cool looking ud skins in the insomnia graphics section fix em >< I love em so much ><

Status
Not open for further replies.