• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Categorizing" Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I don't know if a post like this was created before, but i see that the bloodefs subfolder in the skins section is a dump site. People submit all skins that they do(not only the elven).

I think there should be a thread about it in the forums skin section. Or there should be another way to do that :?:

Level 13
what we really need is to clean the skin section up and get rid of skins that nobody dls and has really bad ratings.

Level 22
"Blood Elf" is the default catagory, becasue its the highest in the alphabetical order. So people who are too lazy to set the catagory will always have it dumped into blood elves section. Its the same thing with "AoS" in the map section. AOS is the default, so every time I log on I have to clean out hordes of non-AOS maps out of the AOS section because people don't think to set catagories.
-VGsatomi

Level 12
Saying the least we need a lot more smarter people who can at least post there stuff in the right directory. And heh, perhaps we need to clean out all those sections before everyone starts putting unusual and poor quality skins.

Level 13
thats exactly what i said seagull. we essentially need to defrag or just clean out the skin section.

Status
Not open for further replies.