• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Database Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I don't know if anybody is experiencing such problems in the site but awhile ago, we cannot visit the site for quite an hour due to this Database error. Now it works but there are still some parts that are not working like using the Search Functions of each sections (Maps, Models, Icons, Skins and etc...) still opens up a Database error.

Any thoughts in this?
Anyways, I do not know if I am in the right sections but if not, feel free to move so. Thank you!

According to Downtime and Outages thread, I don't see any information of this yet.
It's possible the server database get damaged for some reason (not a good website coder) which causes the whole issues.

It happens to me as well.
For extra information, To everyone with Garena account and joined the THW Group at Garena, this is discussed there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.