• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Simple Edit Resources Thread

Level 19
Unfortunately this place doesn't take requests.

And also you could try these if it's okay to you.

Edit: Updated them to all of your needed icons.

Attachments

• BTNOrcMeleeUpOne.PNG
    BTNOrcMeleeUpOne.PNG
    10 KB · Views: 192
  • BTNOrcMeleeUpTwo.PNG
    BTNOrcMeleeUpTwo.PNG
    11 KB · Views: 191
  • BTNOrcMeleeUpThree.PNG
    BTNOrcMeleeUpThree.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 170
  • BTNSteelRanged.JPG
    BTNSteelRanged.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 194
  • BTNThoriumRanged.JPG
    BTNThoriumRanged.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 182
  • BTNArcaniteRanged.JPG
    BTNArcaniteRanged.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 188
  • BTNSteelArmor.JPG
    BTNSteelArmor.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 187
  • BTNThoriumArmor.JPG
    BTNThoriumArmor.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 187
  • BTNArcaniteArmor.JPG
    BTNArcaniteArmor.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 186
  • BTNImbuedMasonry.JPG
    BTNImbuedMasonry.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 190
  • BTNArcaniteArchitecture.JPG
    BTNArcaniteArchitecture.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 195
  • BTNStoneArchitecture.JPG
    BTNStoneArchitecture.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Level 14
Geez, seriously? Well that stinks; why in the world... *sigh*.

Well, I guess that's my fault for not keeping up on things; speaking of which, does anybody have all of his awexome resources downloaded & could make a pack? They seemed really helpful.

I was really surprised as well, that he left. Actually it is still a myth ..

Well, I downloaded quite a few tings, he uploaded here, but I am not sure, if we are allowed to re-upload it, after he forbade it.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I was really surprised as well, that he left. Actually it is still a myth ..
A "myth"? Ralle's response seems pretty clear...

Emm-A said:
Well, I downloaded quite a few tings, he uploaded here, but I am not sure, if we are allowed to re-upload it, after he forbade it.
Removing all your posts & stuff is not the same as forbidding the download of it all.

What do you have (maybe we can move this to VMs)?

Level 27
I cant find it...

But grab it all, man. You wouldnt belive the things that end up lost to the sands of time esp that '04 stuff).

It looks like the admin really delete everything of him xD. I found the drone in hive 2.0 the last time it was on, now gone.

About 2.0, There are lots of models ripped for WoW, and things that can get a good home in the simple workshop. There is one tank made by Direfury, and the Fatman tank model. What i never found again was "Darwen Ambassador" a Team colored Dwarf warrior, there where three versions.

Level 14
A "myth"? Ralle's response seems pretty clear...
Not to me, I am a very curious one, you know.

Removing all your posts & stuff is not the same as forbidding the download of it all.

What do you have (maybe we can move this to VMs)?

Well, i downloaded the SimpleGrid Jass ressource as well as a few models like that pineapple and a fiew buildings - I hope I do have them somewhere ... Have to check it out first

Level 27

(Name)

Screenshot

Hawkstrider Knight

Description: Cavalry unit using a Hawkstrider, I asked for permission to Reflex to edit his Hawkstrider Knight model, and used Direfury Elf Footman as a rider, my idea was making a base to make easier to Geomerge riders as needed, like Elenai Elves, Wandering Soul Dragonhawk footman, Captain, Lieutenant, etc. The animations were reworked to be similar to the vainilla Knight.
Resource Type: Model
Filesize: 175Kb per model.
Credits: Reflex for the Hawkstrider Knight Red model, Direfury for making the Elven Footman,Elenai for the original swordmaster, Himperion for animations.
Path:

download.png

230194-albums7984-picture109104.png
230194-albums7984-picture109412.png

-PS- If someone manage to test it ingame, could tell me if the blood emitters are in the right position. I have to copy and paste them from Garithos and move them, but those doesn't show in Magos.

-Update- Set Decay flesh and bone to non looping to avoid the body appear during the transition between flesh and bone.
Added a new version using Elenai's swordman, the model was mirrored to match the original set.

Attachments

• HawkstriderCavalry.rar
    270 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

Name

Screenshot

(Improved) Iron Gate

Description: Default Iron Gate destructible that you can see through its metal bars.
Filesize: 29 KB.
Credits: Blizzard.
Path: Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Terrain\IronGate\
Will replace the Iron Gate (Horizontal) and (Vertical) in-game.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IronGate.mdx
    28.2 KB · Views: 235
  • gate.png
    gate.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 874
Last edited:
Level 7

(Name)

Screenshot

Hawkstrider Knight

Description: Cavalry unit using a Hawkstrider, I asked for permission to Reflex to edit his Hawkstrider Knight model, and used Direfury Elf Footman as a rider, my idea was making a base to make easier to Geomerge riders as needed, like Elenai Elves, Wandering Soul Dragonhawk footman, Captain, Lieutenant, etc. The animations were reworked to be similar to the vainilla Knight.
Credits: Reflex for the Hawkstrider Knight mode, Direfury for making the Elven Footman, Himperion for animations.
Path:

-PS- If someone manage to test it ingame, could tell me if the blood emitters are in the right position. I have to copy and paste them from Garithos and move them, but those doesn't show in Magos.

Double post, but it's important: I imported the Hawkstrider model but the footman himself doesn't display properly. He's a big bunch of black goo.
E2EE61FCB93BC5DED8972C9AFC52896BA8DD0A94

This is the HE Strider btw.
EDIT: I imported both Striders. The BE Strider looks nothing like the one in the pic.
F27EA1A8F83DCF6C567AC09020EAF3CBC5DADAD0

Last edited:
Level 12
Double post, but it's important: I imported the Hawkstrider model but the footman himself doesn't display properly. He's a big bunch of black goo.
E2EE61FCB93BC5DED8972C9AFC52896BA8DD0A94

This is the HE Strider btw.
EDIT: I imported both Striders. The BE Strider looks nothing like the one in the pic.
F27EA1A8F83DCF6C567AC09020EAF3CBC5DADAD0

That's a problem on your side
Verify if you don't have any retexture that changes the model

Level 27
Ok Krotos that is weird, the models are using the textures from the expansion mpq

The BE looks like you're using a custom texture with the same path than the normal Dragonhawk.

In the screen i'm using the same model uploaded to hive. It's like the texture in your side is gone.

Attachments

• Screen.png
    Screen.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 323
Level 50

(Name)

Screenshot

Hawkstrider Knight

Credits: Reflex for the Hawkstrider Knight mode, Direfury for making the Elven Footman, Himperion for animations.
Path:

You should definitely upload that in models section.

Level 27
Updated the Hawkstriders, i'm still out trying to understand what is going with Krotos map o_o, maybe making a version using the ROC skin. The Epic Hawkstrider removed part of the texture in used in Direfury's models helmet, that is why the helmet is white in the screenshot. But the other model being a full shadow is still a mystery.

Level 7
Updated the Hawkstriders, i'm still out trying to understand what is going with Krotos map o_o, maybe making a version using the ROC skin. The Epic Hawkstrider removed part of the texture in used in Direfury's models helmet, that is why the helmet is white in the screenshot. But the other model being a full shadow is still a mystery.

I had to attach it to the HElven AND BElven Dragonhawk to make it work for me properly. That's why the other guy is black. It's just missing the entire texture.

Level 25
Welcome to HIVE 2, Everyone!

In case you're thinking, with the addition of the Substandard Section, what will be the future of the thread?
Well, I created this thread so people can throw in resources that they think are useful but most likely won't make the cut into the resources section. The Substandard Section is a part of the Resources Section where submitted content that are either too simple or probably needs fixing. They're pretty different but it sure will affect the activeness of the thread. So what will be the future of the thread?
I will think about it, but for now the thread is staying. Feel free to discuss!

Level 14
I would leave this thread, as a lot of people been here since a long time, so they are used to threads like this one. I think threads like these add to the forums, even if there is no active requests and uploads atm.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
While it's true the new Model section essentially negates the need for a thread like this, it should certainly stick around, even if only as an archive (and heck, as a Request place (though I don't know if anyone is still around to do them...)).

I would leave this thread, as a lot of people been here since a long time, so they are used to threads like this one. I think threads like these add to the forums, even if there is no active requests and uploads atm.
Oh, there are plenty of active requests... Just not so many people doing them anymore. : )

Level 27
While it's true the new Model section essentially negates the need for a thread like this, it should certainly stick around, even if only as an archive (and heck, as a Request place (though I don't know if anyone is still around to do them...)).

Oh, there are plenty of active requests... Just not so many people doing them anymore. : )

Haha, dude some request are too much, Heros like the ones in WoW or Heroes of the storm, models from Marvel comics and some heavy edits. You known the kind of thing that if the project dies because "it's my time to move from WC3" you will get very pissed.

I'm working in a Spellbreaker in Elenai's style, but i will need the weapon custom made and i'm going to put that here until the mods clean the summitions subforum.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Haha, dude some request are too much, Heros like the ones in WoW or Heroes of the storm, models from Marvel comics and some heavy edits. You known the kind of thing that if the project dies because "it's my time to move from WC3" you will get very pissed.
Lol, true... But this little guy isn't *that* complicated...

//EDIT// Just realized that was on an entirely different thread; @Emm-A-, there's no Requests here because this isn't a Request thread! : P

//EDIT2// ... Aaaaand I just also realized that you (@Himperion) were the one who was working on that. Awkward...

Attachments

• SylvanStaff.mdx
    9.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Cape.mdx
    2.6 KB · Views: 64
Level 19
Check the submissions section in the models section. Simple posts are made their ever since hive 2.0 launched because simple resources are now a separate section in itself. So looks like this thread is obsolete now.

The word "simple" has many interpretations, it is difficult to choose one.
If you ask me, the simple model section is mostly for:
a) Edited warcraft 3 models
b) Extremely small models (like buffs)

That leaves one category for this thread, original models that lack enough quality or are too repetitive.
Those are my thoughts on the topic.

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 25

Description

Screenshot

Sentry Gun

Description: Introducing you to the deadliest camera ever.
Filesize: 29kb each
Credits: ILH
Path: -

full

Description

Screenshot

Team-Colored Flag V2

Description: An edit of the first TC-Flag with iron spike.
Filesize: 8kb
Credits: ILH
Path: -

full

Attachments

• Camera.rar
    11.4 KB · Views: 112
  • TCFlag.mdx
    7.5 KB · Views: 140