• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hive The Best!!!(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Untill now, Wc3sear was the best site for resources. But this site has allways had a great community. People have fun here, they talk. And people can ask a question without getting an answer like, ''OMG, NOOB!! FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF!!!''

for the ressources, no, you're not the best.
your upload system isn't that good, you can only upload one model at a time, and no packs... and customisation is rather useless. people can just write it in the description.

Your community is helpful, though sometimes very (for the lack of a better term) noobish. But you're very hepful to those noobs. And they learn more than when they get flamed.

I don,t think you,re the best, honestly.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
for the ressources, no, you're not the best.
your upload system isn't that good, you can only upload one model at a time, and no packs... and customisation is rather useless. people can just write it in the description.

Your community is helpful, though sometimes very (for the lack of a better term) noobish. But you're very hepful to those noobs. And they learn more than when they get flamed.

I don,t think you,re the best, honestly.

Sure, but you don't have the 1-minute lag and mass failing-to-upload anymore. And besides, Ralle needs time, he's just one and he has other things to do.

Please take a look at Ralle's To Do List.

Last edited:
Level 7
I wonder how do we always have users needing help. I mean, do they ever end? =P

well thats what makes this place great, the people here most of the time allways help. some other places just say "no do it yourself". i mean iasked for loads of help when i first came and i mean i asked for easy things that i thaught was hard. example: i asked for how to make a trigger that adds str toa skill per level. now i know how to do it. still dont know jass tho :p.

but back to topic people most of the time allways help wich makes this place great

and the more people that ask for help means more peopel sooner or later that learn more ad can soon help others.

Level 8
I actually think that this forums, since the resources have now been merged together, is probably the best for resources. *Quality resources.

Everyone here is very knowledgable, and very helpful. Too helpful, as it turns out. I never get to answer questions, I always get here and all the "Help me" threads have 15 posts in them already.

Level 14
Of course it isn't the best modding site... I'd rate it on second place, ex aequo with Wc3campaigns. First place for me is Maps and Mods on Worldofwar.net, because it has waaaaaaaaaaay friendlier people and less stupid rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.