• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hive Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16

In the modern era, everything is now drag and drop!, no need to browse through your files anymore, a simple shortcut for a lovely solution!

178651-albums4680-picture71059.png

178651-albums4680-picture71060.png

Links your album directly to your post with this magical .[/Album] Tag!, if you update your album, the post is updated!.

178651-albums4680-picture71063.png

Easily crop your screen into images in split second! simply drag the border and voila!.
This newly integrated cropper will make image sharing tons of time more efficient and faster!.

Integrated withing the Hive Chat, and Hive Post!.
178651-albums4680-picture71061.png

178651-albums4680-picture71062.png

Another Suggestion!, an upload bar on pastebin!.

Not knowing how many % has been uploaded/what is remaining is just sad!

Why is the tag list incomplete during the "go advanced" post?
Where is the noparse and the super useful tabbed table tag editor?

And another album suggestion : Whole folder uploading capabilities

why isnt it there?

I can already drag and drop my folder, but I can't upload it.

Make it happen Ralle!

Last edited:
Level 32
Agree with all of em.

The search for maps is annoying

Can there be a filter for the most accurate name? e.g: I type in Azeroth Wars LR (I know there is one) and I cannot find it in the first 3 pages.

Many people are playing Warcraft 3 by them selves (courtesy of abgm :D) , single player. A filter for games with AI would be really helpful, but I don't know how it would work. (The old maps that have Ai, perhaps some moderators can grant: "This map has approved Ai")

Level 16
And another album suggestion : Whole folder uploading capabilities

why isnt it there?

I can already drag and drop my folder, but I can't upload it.

Make it happen Ralle!

Its time to have an album showcase tag Ralle..!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.