• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drag Drop image uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Considering that most browsers are getting compatible with HTML 5 I was thinking it would perhaps be a good idea to start taking advantages of the drag drop file on the browser.

What I'm proposing is the ability for users to easily and upload images quickly and painlessly by simply dragging the images into the text editing box.

If the Hiveworkshop then used some sort of file hosting service such as TinyPic or Photobucket to upload the images so and simply wrap the image tags around the link from TinyPic or Photobucket at the dragged point.

I doubt this will ever be done considering this is just an luxury feature and isn't really necessary. However it would be a great addition to the already overwhelming amount of awesome features this site has.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.