• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Multiplayer Accounts

Level 12
What an stupid system lol.
If I have a battle.net account with Warcraft III copy attached to it.. why can't I just sign in and play, very simple. But noooo, create a new random account instead.

But.. it's an old game so I guess I can't really blame Blizzard.
Thanks for explaining it to me.

WarCraft III was made before Battle.net accounts through the actual Battle.net website was a thing.

I am Templarfreak on all vanilla servers (Lordaeron, Azeroth, Northrend, and Kalimdor). As for other servers like W3Arena or something, I don't have accounts on those.

Level 32
WarCraft III was made before Battle.net accounts through the actual Battle.net website was a thing.

I am Templarfreak on all vanilla servers (Lordaeron, Azeroth, Northrend, and Kalimdor). As for other servers like W3Arena or something, I don't have accounts on those.

Hey aple, which realm is your main?

(Also: added everyone else and Quilnez' via vm)

Roland

R

Roland

Can't find the following users:

direct

qmR1KJj.png

For all Game Ranger users: Instead of finding the Nickname, Just find the ID instead :p

Level 19
You can remove me from the garena list - they removed support for my country a couple of days ago :(
So much memories from there, shame it had to go.
Afaik, former moderators from the bulgarian/romanian garena forums are making a new 'platform' to play on. From what they have shown, it seems pretty similar to what garena used to be.
E: It seems to be an updated version of gplay.

Last edited:
Level 21
You can remove me from the garena list - they removed support for my country a couple of days ago :(
So much memories from there, shame it had to go.
Afaik, former moderators from the bulgarian/romanian garena forums are making a new 'platform' to play on. From what they have shown, it seems pretty similar to what garena used to be.
E: It seems to be an updated version of gplay.
That's messed up,I hate it when websites/companies remove support for certain places

competitive wc3. rotterdam and tod are competitive streamers, the latter being one of the best wc3 pros of ages past.

I can be found as "AVEXYLI" on w3arena. :D

Never played comp wc3 before, might pick it up after watching Rotterdam08 and ToD.
i might make a w3arena acc too, tho im quite bad xD

Last edited:
Level 7
Battle.net - Azeroth (US East): Paillan
I just recovered my game guys : >
I also play in game gameranger under the same name and have a garena account under the same name (although garena no longer works T^T)
Garena no longer works? Oh, i thought it was just me... I googled it back than and no1 had the same issue as me.
I emailed support and they we're confused and had no idea what was going on..
o_O That means i was the first one with the issue.
Interesting.

Level 19
We should stop replying and adding usernames here, thread wasn't edited in quiet a while..

The last edit was Sunday which was just a few days ago.The only person who has requested and hasn't been added was Paillan and I'm doing that now o_O.

If you ask me last sunday isn't that far away, but we are losing topic here. Thanks for the quick response StopCamping.

Level 32
ID: lokharke
Realm: europe.battle.net
Other way to contact: Discord app: lokharke#0442
europe.battle.net as in the official Battle.net Europe realm (northrend)
or
eurobattle.net, the unofficial PVPgn server?

EDIT: You already have your account on here, lol. The same one you suggested right now. Did you want me to remove your Garena one, then?