• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, this is the Hive Logo I created :>

160036-albums4747-picture59989.png

160036-albums4747-picture59993.png

Feel free to use it in your posts ;)

Level 6
But it would be graphic design wouldn't it? I guess anyone who wishes to make a cool image with "Hiveworkshop" as motiv would be allowed to post it, i see no harm in that

Level 16
pharaoh, your logo doesnt fit the syte style at all -.-

Well maybe the hive itself needs a new fresh style. I like this Nightelf skin, but its outdated and the other available styles .. come on!!

To the logo, hey looks very good but I don't like the font color. Silver why not, seems to be legit but not this silver - darksilver combination you used there =S

To your second logo, I would like it a bit more when the "runes or signs" on the ring are a bit different. They should have the same color as the ring but darker and must look like there are ON the ring, means you need a small edge for every rune/sign.

======

To statics logo, well I like the style you use the small icon-images there, but that you just wrote the font under it, is not so good.
I think I would more like it when the font is in the middle and the icons are in the background. Now you have to make it, that the font "is over the icons" so sometimes you can't see all of the icons .. something like that ._.

======

._. In my mind it looks so awesome what I'm talking but when I have to explain it .. oh get of =(

Status
Not open for further replies.