• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello people and thanks in advance. I need logo on theme: movies/cinema. It's for site I want to make it for watching localized movies on macedonian. The site name will be кинорама. Use that text in the logo..

Thanks and kind regards.

Level 2
Requests is under Warcraft III so I think it would be wrong if I post there.

I don't know to use Gimp/Photoshop or any other programs.. thats why I have big problem and request :(

Roland

R

Roland

Hi, I'm Roland, I'm a graphics designer and I accept all forms of 2D Graphics Designing, I don't take 3D ones like using Cinema 4D or other 3D programs, I accept Logos, Banners, Signatures, Wallpapers/Backgrounds, Avatars and more, If you want to request at me, Simply click this Pastebin link.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=1rvouq

T-h-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-n-n-n-n-n-k-k-k-k-s-s-s c(^Ɛ^c)

Level 2
DESIGN TYPE: Logo.. also if its not problem icon for tab, like the "H" on this forum)
FONT COLOR/OUTLINE: black color
FONT DESIGN: Segoe Print
THEME: Cinema / Movies [maybe even something like youtube button, arrow or i don't know...)
RENDER/PICTURE/VECTOR: I don't know about this things
MAIN COLOR: Well I want the text black, the other I'm not sure... maybe white / gray or something like that, if you feel like you can do it with other color, feel free to make it on your own way
DETAILS AND EFFECTS: No special effects
[Like Sparkles or Fractals or Grunge details]
TOOLS: Since im not designer i cant make difference between photoshop or paint net

Roland

R

Roland

Thank you, Please wait and be informed if I accomplish it or cancel it, I don't have a spare time to work on this right now, But i'll try take down notes for this or brainstorm for ideas.

Level 2
No problem Roland, thank you for trying to help me. I don't want to bother you too. When you're free you can do it.

Level 2
Thank you, Please wait and be informed if I accomplish it or cancel it, I don't have a spare time to work on this right now, But i'll try take down notes for this or brainstorm for ideas.

What happened? Should I wait you more or..? Please answer me.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm afraid I don't have the right time to do this but It's on my To-Do-list on my computer right now, I'll work on it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.