• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Project Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to make some elements for the project presentation (with gimp) like a logo and signatures, etc.

These are the first sketches of the logo.
I would be glad if somebody could tell how to imitate the warcraft text style, because I am not realy satisfied with the outcome. It is ok for small headings or signatures but the way I am currently doing it creates ugly stripes which you can see best on the "W" and the black "III"

Logo%20Hear%20of%20the%20Blackest%20Night%20klein.jpg
Logo%20Hear%20of%20the%20Blackest%20Night3.jpg
Logo%20Hear%20of%20the%20Blackest%20Night4.jpg
logohearoftheblackestni.png

Level 13
Hehe, totally forgot about this thread. :D
We have a real artist in our team now who is creating the logo, UI elements, etc.
Soon we will release some stuff in our project thread but this thread is already dead.

btw, I only have gimp and no photoshop.
But I am thinking about buying photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.