• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

High Warlord Najentus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Misha's Warlord Najentus in the Black Temple.

I cant decide which one i like better with or without a little bit of fog

Warlord Najentus.jpgBlack Temple Najentus.jpg

I don't think it's too repetetive, Though i'm very interrested in what's behind that door - I imagine a big round glowing hot room whith some kind of hole in the middle, perhaps some bursting fire.

And most of all I would like to know what models you used!
If that is all (or mostly) ingame models, then i'm impressed.
If not, at least tell us where to find them.. those chains seem very useful for example. :)

Level 15
meh, its a hallway, most hallways are the same all the way down. They arent supposed to be fancy, they're just to connect one place of a building to another. I think that it is alright for a hallway. If it was a room then it would definately need more variation. But I've tried adding several things but they are turn out like crap, so im just going to leave it

@Fingolfin- i dont know who made them but i found them in an old version of the UTM. Just type "ulitmate terraining map" in the map section.

Status
Not open for further replies.