• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a modeller to edit a model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hy!

I found a good model, but it needs portrait animations, and a good portrait too.
this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/high-warlord-najentus-128529/?prev=d=list&r=20&c=6&t=2

I talked to the original author Misha, but he don't have enough time to create animated portraits to hsi model, but i got his permission to create the portrait, but i don't know how can i do it.

So i need a modeller who create the portrait for the awesome naga warlord najentus model.

I hope somebody can help me!!

Please help!:ogre_kawaii::ogre_kawaii::ogre_kawaii:

Level 2
I just tested that model and the portrait works fine.

I also looked at the model in .mdl and it has a camera at the end. If you want to show different part you can always just play around with that.

Level 5
Yes i first tried to ask the author, but he asked he don't have enough time to create the talking portraits, but he give me the permission to ask somebody to create it.

Status
Not open for further replies.