• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Hiding Health Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, I imagine this is a common question. however, I didn't find the solution to this problem after some searching and skimming.

Well to get into the problem, I have some units that I use as missiles. The units have lacost, are invulnerable and collision is zero, but for some weird reason the health bar sill appears. I think it looks odd if a missile has a health bar, does any1 know how to get rid of it?

Level 6
There is, because even 0 selection means the thing has health, so it would be displayed, whether it can be selected or not.

Edit: Oh btw, even the spider webs in DotA have that problem. You can't fix it.

I lol'ed so hard at this.

use a selection circle of -1 and your problem is solved.

doesn't even pop-up when using alt which is actually the same as permanent health bars ... >_>

Level 8
set Art - Selection Circle - Height < 0 and you'll have a selectable unit with no healthbar.

Level 8
Ha, just found this by accident and was amazed at peoples reading abilities here...

P.S Sorry for the necropost just couldnt resist posting...

138751-albums871-picture13487.png

Status
Not open for further replies.