• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi I'm Paul Usul,

I'm a game developer trying to make an indie game, I have always loved the look and feel of wc3 so I wanted to join to leach some inspiration and maybe learn a bit about how the game is under the hood.

The game I'm working on is called Dwarven Kingdoms and is a multiplayer rts sim inspired by dwarf fortress. It's in 3d and I'm aiming for graphics around wc3 tft.

Last edited:
Level 22
Welcome to the Hiveworkshop dude!
reputation_off.gif
It's not against the rules to post images, as long as those images are within the thread topic and the thread itself is within the proper section. I guess posting your game ads would be okay if you put it on the off-topic section.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey Paul,

You shouldn't post links to your site like that. I don't appreciate it. If you want to, you can put it in your signature, but all those links, that's not nice. If you want to start a debate about your game perhaps do it in the Game Development forum where you keep the discussion on this site along with text and images.

Level 16
Hi I'm Paul Usul,

I'm a game developer trying to make an indie game, I have always loved the look and feel of wc3 so I wanted to join to leach some inspiration and maybe learn a bit about how the game is under the hood.

The game I'm working on is called Dwarven Kingdoms and is a multiplayer rts sim inspired by dwarf fortress. It's in 3d and I'm aiming for graphics around wc3 tft.

Greetings PaulUsul,
Just in case, --> Start Here <-- if you haven't already

Since I missed the link, could you send me the link in a VM (Visitor message)?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Welcome to the Hive!

- JC

Status
Not open for further replies.