• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey All, I'm looking for Hero Sieges / Hero defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, I'm new to this board, thanks in advance for any help.

A few friends and I really liek to play Hero sieges like X hero siege (the german one). Also really like the ones where the heroes have to defend a castle in the middle or whatever it is in the middle.

Any suggestions for Hero sieges for 6-10 players?
Any suggestions for Hero defenses for 6-10 players?

Level 1
thanks for the reply, but i don't make maps, i need maps

Again, to clarify, im looking for hero sieges (like x hero siege) or hero defenses where u defend a castle or some crystal.

Suggest me some maps i could download, and where i could download them from

thanks

Level 22
Eternity Calls 2.0 is the castle def I play the most. However you need to have a full house to play it, which is the only thing keeping it out of the Director's Choice section right now. I say go check that one out. (8 players)

The EotA castle def is the other one I hold with high regard. I think there is a version or two of that in the map section somewhere.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.