• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroRPG

An old demo for about 5% of what the creator would of liked finished on his map, this singleplayer RPG showcases real FF systems with a detailed enviroment, great and easy interface, and interactive control system! Open Source, Bugs may have occured since recent patches. Enjoy!

Campaign by: l]arkOne
Uploaded by: Shadow_Fox
Contents

HeroRPG (Campaign)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Awarded Director's Choice at wc3search, this campaign models the final fantasy battle system almost flawlessly. One of those campaigns that needs to be seen to be believed. Gilles: This needs to be a directors cut again. No...
Level 4
This is such a nice Campaign. Too bad it is too old to be played now. I tried 3 times to play it. First it crashed after I won a battle, tried to load and a message appeared „Waiting for Host...” with the button „Disconnect”, happened again this crash, and the last time, after playing a lot, doing a lot of things, suddenly the „Waiting for Host...” message appeared and all I could do was hit the „Disconnect” button. Tried to Load, and the message appeared again. Too bad. I was even recording. Wasted my time. Tho the Campaign really deserves 5/5 because of the plot and the way it is, but I will give it a 3/5 because it is not entirely playable.

Last edited:
Level 4
press the "Esc" button on corner of ya keboard, keep pressing the down arrow key until u c "save" then afterwards, press the riight arrow key & it's saved. hope it helps

First of all... I don't wanna OFF-TOPIC, but I really think I should tell you this. I'm not a moderator or something like that, but it's better if you know this.
You just did two bad things. First of all you double-posted, and 2nd, you answered to a reply that was written in 2011. I suggest you read the rules.
God, I'm feeling so good and SUPREME now that I said that! XD
No offense intended.

Last edited:
Level 2
First of all... I don't wanna OFF-TOPIC, but I really think I should tell you this. I'm not moderator or something like that, but it's better if you know this.
You just did two bad things. First of all you double-posted, and 2nd, you answered to a reply that was written in 2011. I suggest you read the rules.
God, I'm feeling so good and SUPREM now that I said that! XD
No offence intended.

¬__¬

Level 5
This is from 2007??? This is amazing! It has so much potential. Too bad it's cancelled.
The UI is appealing to me. Cinematics are well done. Fights are cool. Story is meh.
I like the exploration thing, the xp gain after a fight and the little chest that give money.
Though I find it strange why the paladin has no skills except flee and how tanky a little spider can be.
Other than that it's really great. I also wiped right now. The flee skill was resisted the first time I needed it. GG
I give it 4/5

Level 11
Wait, so this is playable in the lastest wc3 version? I should definitely give this try if so. Never heard of this until now. If it used to be director's cut, it got to be good.

Level 5
Wait, so this is playable in the lastest wc3 version? I should definitely give this try if so. Never heard of this until now. If it used to be director's cut, it got to be good.

Yes it is playable! But be carefull when you go to the mountains north west. There are monsters who are really strong. You need to be atleast lvl5+
I tried it with lvl 3 and got 3 hittet and I only dealt 1 damage to the wolf.
I didn't save and load because deepstrasz said it would kill the game.