• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im having trouble trying to make a unit move by only the arrow keys. Ive seen it done in HeroRPG and that Pilot System but i cant open HeroRPG in the eiditer cuz it a w3m file(campaign). So im wondering if any1 has any JASS(preferbly GUI, Ima super noob at JASS) systems for this.

EDIT:
I've created Shooting, HP System for Movement By Keyboard in GUI. Sometimes unit is moving to bad way, ex. pressing left, unit is going right

You can DL a System by HappyTauren too.

The Link is Here

And You can open it (this RPG)

Open the W. Editor, next press the campaign "book"
Press "Open" and select your campaign.
When the loading is done, press on the map you want to see with right mouse button, and press "Edit map"
(I'm writting it without the Wc III : TFT, so names can be a little different than in WC III)

Last edited:
Level 3
I forgot to say that movement isn't created by me:D:emote_innocent:
I did other functions, and I really don't know how to do "always Moving":emote_sad:
Sometimes I really forget very important things:D

Status
Not open for further replies.