• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

ultimate boss battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i just want to request

i cant find any boss fight system in the forum

so if someone can give me the link to a boss fight system or make 1 for me

please...GUI only jass i dont know how to jass

i need an epic boss fight which cast tons of spells and move aorund the whole area and when he reach certain hp he will cast ultimate spells that would realy rape the players and they need to do something to beat the boss...(and if ur pro,please put super cool special effect or something.,,use the default effects ill change them on my own)

something epic not spam auto attack type of boss help is appreciated..

+ rep and also ur name will be credited in the map trailer..

Reason for request,im realy leak GUier and i need a leakless one please guys...:|

Level 23
It's not like there exists
JASS:
call CreateEpicMap()

Such a system would need so many parameters and customization, if it would even try to be dynamicly, also it would havt to provide "tons of Spells", as you said, for every boss.

Also such a system in GUI -> bad Idea.

Also if you think of it, you just need some events for the boss and then cast some Spells, for the Spells you can pick some from hive e.g., just power them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
1) there's a sub-forum for requests
3) what is a boss fight system? boss fight is a boss fight, a unique thing, no?
2) how do you imagine that "boss fight system"? it you are requesting, then care to tell what kind of boss it is, what abilities should it have, what heroes will be fighting it and so on =/

Level 5
It's not like there exists
JASS:
call CreateEpicMap()

Such a system would need so many parameters and customization, if it would even try to be dynamicly, also it would havt to provide "tons of Spells", as you said, for every boss.

Also such a system in GUI -> bad Idea.

Also if you think of it, you just need some events for the boss and then cast some Spells, for the Spells you can pick some from hive e.g., just power them up.

This cud be done, just look at the map impossible bosses. Altho as far as how to do it dont ask me, but its clearly acomplishable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
Bosses should be custom made... a system that was commonly used would become redundant... Try importing various spells for their effects, and having them cast upon the attacker... the effects make the boss. You can change the special effects, damage, duration, mana cost accordingly, as wells as the effects... this is one of the points of having a spell section...

-------------------------------------

Boss System: GUI

• INT
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set BOSSABILITIES[1] = "YOURABILITYID"
      • Set BOSSABILITIES[2] = "YOURABILITYID"
      • Set BOSSABILITIES[3] = "YOURABILITYID"
  • BOSSHEALTH
    • Events
      • Unit - Boss's life becomes Less than 3500.00
      • Unit - Boss's life becomes Less than 1337.00
      • Unit - Boss's life becomes Less than 700.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call IssueTargetOrder( GetTriggerUnit(), udg_BOSSABILITIES[GetRandomInt(1,3)], GetAttacker() )
The simplest boss system. Ever.

-It detects when the boss is dying!
-It casts up to... 3 different spells!
-Its in 100% GUI!
-All you have to do is import the abilities from the spell section! Wow!

----------------------

Level 10
i need an epic boss fight which cast tons of spells and move aorund the whole area and when he reach certain hp he will cast ultimate spells that would realy rape(<-Eww) the players and they need to do something to beat the boss...(and if ur pro,please put super cool special effect or something.,,use the default effects ill change them on my own)

My system is more targeted to the health thingy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.