1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HeroRPG

Submitted by Shadow_Fox
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
An old demo for about 5% of what the creator would of liked finished on his map, this singleplayer RPG showcases real FF systems with a detailed enviroment, great and easy interface, and interactive control system! Open Source, Bugs may have occured since recent patches. Enjoy!

Campaign by: l]arkOne
Uploaded by: Shadow_Fox
Contents

HeroRPG (Campaign)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Awarded Director's Choice at wc3search, this campaign models the final fantasy battle system almost flawlessly. One of those campaigns that needs to be seen to be believed. Gilles: This needs to be a directors cut again. No...
  1. VGsatomi: Approved. Awarded Director's Choice at wc3search, this campaign models the final fantasy battle system almost flawlessly. One of those campaigns that needs to be seen to be believed.

Gilles: This needs to be a directors cut again. No need to explain why.

2. FR Jeka

FR Jeka

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thats and exelent fighting system like FF, can you post a map with this battle system I'd like to learn how you make it with multiboard...if no I will understan you.

3. Matrix

Matrix

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    dont think i'm noob but how to fight, i check all many times, right mose button, left, but dont work

4. Dark Hunter1357

Dark Hunter1357

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Matrix:
    dont think i'm noob but how to fight, i check all many times, right mose button, left, but dont work

Me:
    what means i dont think i'm a noob? noob means begginer. If u havend played this kind of map before, then u are noob, like me.

5. elitecrusader

elitecrusader

Resources:
    Resources:
    to use battle system you use ur arrow keys and this is one of the coolest wc3 maps i like the legend of the dragoon music and ff7 music and menu thing

6. 228bogs14

228bogs14

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is this like the herorpg game in herorpg.net?

7. kyle_cuevas

kyle_cuevas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello! I like this game, this is the best pls. make a new version of these

8. kkots

kkots

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bravo! The only thing that could be required in the new version is Journal, where is stored information about my quests, and the bug correct: Cinematic at Lothar's house: When the Arthas' model stands near doors, there's a torch, you know, and it looks like the Arthas' head is firing! (but it's a torch, everybody knows) ANOTHER BUG!: when I've entered Lothar's house again, there were staying Arthas' model and Hodric! (+my hero) (four total men (+Lothar)). omg, there are Arthas, Hodrics and Lothars everywhere! I think they should be removed after the cinematic ends, because some restless players (like me) may enter there again. Well, you should add some quests and "what-to-do" so as not to finally make it boring.
    10/10

And, please, navigate the main hero's walk this way: there's a Mover unit with invisible model and no shadow (and no attack). Use keys to move the Mover, and play Main Hero's walk animation +move him to the position of Mover and facing Mover's angle every 0.01 seconds. The main hero won't walk riggy (Mover will). Reset main hero's animation and order Mover to stop when a key is released and all other keys are not pressed.

Matrix:
    Didn't you read the message? I had some problems with reading it too (shows too fast), but I restarted the game and read everything again. That's what I got: use right arrow key to allow/accept and left arrow key to deny/cancel. Use up/down arrow keys to cycle between the targets in combat. Myself: use arrow keys to walk when not in combat. Use ESC when you hear a sound like someone did belch (red rune appears under a unit - that means you can speak to him) to speak to the sounding unit. Press ESC in cinematics after you read the message there (it won't disappear itself, until you read it (hit ESC));

9. kkots

kkots

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey!... Credits say I can take any resource of the .w3n and edit it, but I can't open it due to containing invalid functions inside the .w3ns's triggers, such as "MultiboardMinimize" and "(((A SQUARE)))"! Credits lie!! Everything lies!! Please download this from wc3campaigns.net, not from here. And (oh, god) you need WEU (World Editor Unlimited) to open the .w3n. WEU is available in resource sections of both The Hive and WC3C.
    (and http://www.wc3campaigns.net/forumdisplay.php?f=211 doesn't forum doesn't exist)

10. Dark Hunter1357

Dark Hunter1357

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Its not free source, its protected ....

11. vita1ce

vita1ce

Resources:
    Resources:
    damn this really good. too bad is so short lol
    finished it in 1 hour

12. NerdElf

NerdElf

Resources:
    Resources:
    How Do u take items on the ground? by the way i like the fighting style but i hate the gameplay and the fact that u are playing in cinematice mode without using mouse

13. vita1ce

vita1ce

Resources:
    Resources:
    so when u releasing full version of this?

14. Vercas

Vercas

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Can you make the system answer faster to the arrow keys commands?

15. vita1ce

vita1ce

Resources:
    Resources:
    when is full game gonna be finished? i wanna play this so bad

16. Gorgils

Gorgils

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awsome campaign, its totally worth to play it! 5/5 :D

17. Marth2Vorg

Marth2Vorg

Resources:
    Resources:
    Couldn't get it to work on my computer, but i'm sure it's good.

18. THmaster

THmaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    To slow Fights!!

19. uvazquez

uvazquez

Resources:
    Resources:
    THE
    BEST
    CAMPAIGN