• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

list of good custom campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey ppl, ive been searching for good warcraft custom campaigns, but i havent found much good things... there is just so much crap on the world wide web. so how bout we help eachother by making a nice little list of all the best campaigns we have downloaded? plz add a link to your favorite campaign...

mine is HeroRPG. link is:
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=82674

the bad thing of this campaign is that i dont know how to save, or quit without using ctrl alt delete :bored: . you see, this map is completely played in cinematic mode. but except for that, the game is just perfect.

Level 11
Well, I really love Med. MapGuy's campaigns
especially Deandra's Tale and Shards of the Resistance.

Joe's Quest 1.5 is nice too, but it is veeery short and it has few bugs...

Greatest Campaign can be Ansiria - Light or Shadow (Another Link), But it is only demo :sad: But Naiden will finish it... I hope :grin:

EDITED: yep, and I looking for Joe's Quest - Gold Edition, but google and other sites are for nothing xD . If someone know link where I can download it, please give it to me :) or if someone can send it to my e-mail [email protected], please send it, I will be veeeeery happy ^^

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Wanderers of Sorceria. I just loved to play those campaigns, the story was very well designed, although the gameplay of the first two books was avareage. The third, fourth and fifth were very cool, anyway.

The site seems to be offline, though, so I'll post the link once it comes back online.

Level 3
i downloaded those some time ago. dude thats a long story lolz, i just played the first map of the first book but there is like 15 of them and there are 5 books which makes 75 maps... u got to be either workless or kicked out of school if u can find the time to finnish all the maps :grin: , nothing personal!

Level 3
nope you cant, or at least i cant... maybe its different on your end but when i try it the link is broken, so can you plz give me other links to the maps (if you know them)?

Level 9
I'm surprised no one mentioned Warcheif of the Horde or Day of the Dragon.
I have NO idea where they are, but I've played them, and they both kicked some serious ass.

Level 32
Among the campaigns that I have played my favorites include:
Entaria - Centaur Crusade: A entertaining although easy, challenge.
Forgotten War ver 2.008: IMO the very best ever, including sweeping cinematics, intense game play and an incredibly well developed race structure.
Return of Alisia Dragoon: Separate scenarios that stand alone.
Rise of the Lich King: Tons of fun.
Nature`s Call - Return of the Dragons: A lousy english translation and bugs under 1.20 (possible fix here)don't stop this from being the standard by which all others are measured.

Unfortunately the download links are all broken at that other site. One hopes that Ralle has the files themselves backed up for posterity.

Two other outstanding campaigns:
Dwarf Campaign Unprotected and highly instructive.
Acathla: Starcraft mod for WCIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.